Friday, March 11, 2011

Sweet Chat Cafe Midvalley

This is actually my second visit to Sweet Chat Cafe at Midvalley. My friend was craving for the food there so we decided to make a stop at the cafe.

We made our order as soon as we got our place to seat. Browsing through the menu, there were quite a lot of variety to choose ranging from the main meals to the desserts. I actually just ordered the dessert as I had already eaten while my friend ordered the lunch set.

Pamelo Mango Soup

I ordered the Pamelo Mango Soup as my dessert but it was a bit dissapointing. The mango doesn't look fresh and soup looks too watery. On the other hand, the set lunch that my friend ordered consist of a drink, the main meal and also a dessert.

The drink

Curry Laksa

This is definitely a must to try out. The curry is tasteful enough and its smells nice. They were generous in giving the ingredients too.

 Wan Tan

I certainly loved the wan tan. Wrapped inside is a medium sized prawn.

Glutinous Ball With Peanut

Last but not least was the Glutinous Ball which is wrapped around with peanut. There were 2 different flavours given inside each of the ball which is the black sesame and also the peanut. 


Overall, the food was quite good and I will like to try out some of the other items in their menu but they certainly need to improve their dessert quality.

Sweet Chat Cafe is located at:
Lot F-079, First Floor,
South Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment