Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ichiban Boshi at Sunway Giza

Last 2 weeks, I celebrated my birthday with a friend. We decided to try out Ichiban Boshi at Sunway Giza. Previously, I had tried out their first branch which is at Pavilion. This is the second outlet that they had opened recently.



Anyway, after about 20 minutes of waiting, we finally got ourselves seats and we are lucky enough to be seated right next to the sushi belt. My friend ordered Chicken Teriyaki Don.


Chicken Teriyaki Don

As for me, I decided to order only sushi as I had been craving for them for some time. Below are some of the sushi that I had took.

 Unagi with Cheese

 
 Salmon Roll

 Soft Shell Crab Handroll
 


 Unagi and Tuna Handroll

 Hawaiian Roll

Well, as expected all the sushi are nice and fresh and I love almost all of them except for the Hawaiian Roll as for me I felt its a bit of weird combination of pinapple and ham. The Chicken Teriyaki Don is nice too. Japanese food are always nice to be eaten along with a cup of hot green tea.


Overall, I will definitely say the food at Ichiban Boshi is delicious and definitely a worth for those sushi and japanese food lover to try out. 



Ichiban Boshi is located at:

No. 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Lot 1.14, Pavilion KL, 55100,
Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +6(03) 21416621


and also

Sunway Giza Shopping Mall,
Block D, F.01, 1st Floor, No.2,
Jln PJU 5/14, PJU
5, Kota Damansara,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: +6(03) 61481844

No comments:

Post a Comment